Welcome to my little blog that could

Welcome to my little bog that could!!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Disappointing Days

Well, today was another day of plugging away. The kids are still not wanting to work, we are going to have something break or I am going to break. I just have been feeling like a failure with them lately....I know we all go through this but those who know me, know I verbalize so this is the next best thing. I just wish I could find something that motivated the little man.

Today we went to the doctor to discuss some issues he has been having and he lost 3 lbs since Sept. He weighs below the 0% now and his height is right at the 1%. I know that I shouldn't worry as God is on the throne and he loves my son more than I could imagine but sometimes it is hard not to be thrown by the storms of this life.

Off to cook dinner and hug my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment